One-of-a-kind art on paper and textiles (including silk scarves and ties) are available at Arati Devasher’s ETSY ONLINE SHOP.
Reviews books at Book Weyr which also has a Facebook Page.
Past Shows and Events
- 2014, April, May, June: London, UK – Exhibit with Hampstead Artists Council at The Royal Free Hospital, Pond Street
- Serenity, Strange Worlds and Homebound in the CAFE GALLERY OPEN SHOW #29, from 13 November – 1 December 2013, Wednesday – Sunday from 11am – 4pm.
- Collaborations with Kumbh Prints on display for sale at Kumbh Prints in Studio 26 during the Wimbledon Art Studios Open Show November 2013. Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/536862123062561/
- 2005, August: New Delhi, India – ‘Black & White’, a group show of pen-and-ink work with 3 contemporary artists
- 2003, May: New Delhi, India – Mantram Art Foundation group show in collaboration with the National Defence College, New Delhi
- 2000: New Delhi, India – Nokia Asia Pacific Art Award competition, national level finalist. To Reach The Unreachable Star displayed as part of the Nokia Finalist Exhibition at AI FACS, Delhi
- 2001 January: New Delhi, India – Exhibited pen and ink works at Chittaranjan Park Bangiya Samaj Young Artists Exhibition.
- 2001-1998: New Delhi, India – Annual art exhibition of the College of Art, New Delhi. Displayed work for four consecutive years.